Jokes

miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017





A man says to the doctor: “doctor ,wherever I touch 

,it hurts”.


The doctor asks: “what do you mean?”


 The man says “when I touch my shoulder it really 


hurts. If I touch my knee -OUCH!!! When I touch my 


forehead it really, really hurts!”
 

The doctor says I know what´s 

wrong whith you-


You´ve broken your finger”.




Jokes


Patient: Doctor I have a pain in my eye 

whenever I drink tea.
 

Doctor: Take the spooon out of 

the 

mug before you drink.


Jokes


MUM Did you enjoy your first day at school ?


Girl: first day? Do you mean I have to go back 

tomorrow?


Jokes


Headmaster: I`ve had complaints about you 

Johnny from all your teachers. What have you 

been doing?
Johnny : nothing sir


Headmaster: exactly.


Piper Hendy

5B

0 comentarios: